- 3 Vocational Training Institute (VTI) Samthang was known as the National Driving Training Institute in 2002.
- Law of the sea for them was more than a United Nations conference; it was a vocation.
- In night school, drop-outs increased, going from 19% in 1990 to 31% in 2004, although that did not happen in the vocational night schools, where there was a 1.3 decline in that period.
- The Ministry has organized its work around five departments, namely legal services and advocacy; education; vocational training; women's health and communications; and planning and international relations.
- These and other changes strengthened the organization and restored its capacity to carry out its advocacy role, while maintaining its technical and operational vocation.
- Girls need to be protected from such exploitation through advocacy with communities, educational and vocational skills training and the provision of alternative economic strategies.”
- The claim may concern conditions for access to employment, self-employment and occupation, working conditions, access to all types and to all levels of vocational guidance, vocational training and retraining (art. 4 (a), (b) and (c)).
- The Bank supported a counselling centre for women in difficult circumstances, aimed at providing support, therapy, advocacy and vocational training services to Palestinian women subject to domestic violence.
- In that case, the Tribunal held that a vocational training programme for Maori only did not pass muster under section 73, because of the extremely limited evidence before the Tribunal.
تبشير ، نقل الخبر المُفرح