- "Continuous" means continuing uninterrupted... while "continual" means reoccurring periodically.
- Vaccine security: ensuring a sustained, uninterrupted supply of affordable vaccines
- Programmes for uninterrupted vocational training for the personnel of welfare services.
- And they've had six, maybe seven uninterrupted hours to secure those paintings.
- I'm not saying that the world is enjoying its longest period of uninterrupted peace in years because of me.
- The uninterrupted policy of illegal settlements has added injury to the continued occupation.
- Personnel training on deinstitutionalization, socio-economic integration and uninterrupted help to mentally ill;
- The alternate reality taking over outside that door has been evolving uninterrupted for 60 million years.
خالد ، أزليّ ، أبديّ ، سرمدي ، دائم