- I've seen Ser Loras bested once or twice, but never quite in that fashion.
- Mannequins are only used for car accidents and fashion... ...two situations that it's impossible for us to imagine ourselves:
- We welcome the specific measures taken by the various organs of the ICTR to ensure that the work of the Tribunal proceeds in a timely fashion.
- We go on a good, old-fashioned bender? - aw, i could roll with that. - you can roll with it? - i can roll with it. - well, then, you roll with it, motherfucker. - proceeding to roll.
- The special needs of small States that have no capacity whatsoever to distort world trade must be taken fully into account in fashioning the new rules of trade liberalization.
- In the light of the report, we clearly see that we will attain the Millennium Development Goals only in piecemeal fashion if we do not accelerate the pace of our work.
- Second, it was necessary to ensure that the transfer of secretariat tasks took place gradually and in an orderly fashion, so that the newly created permanent secretariat set up by the Assembly of States Parties might discharge its duties efficiently and the Court's independence be maintained.
- The representative noted that information in the investigation of corruption cases was particularly difficult to collect and highlighted the importance of concluding criminal proceedings in timely fashion, including the confiscation of proceeds of corruption.
- Our sincere thanks are due to Sir Jeremy Greenstock and other members of the Committee's bureau, as well as to the members of the technical team, for the professionalism and efficiency with which the Committee is moving forward in an exemplary fashion.