- The fact is, Your Ladyship, I have not got the letters that I mentioned when I had the honour of waiting upon Your Ladyship.
- On the other hand, it was noted that such an approach might infringe upon a sovereign right of States to propose subjects for the consideration of the Committee.
- Upon review of the system, once operational, the modifications required to adapt it for all official languages could be studied and a cost-benefit analysis produced.
- Patents confer upon their holders rights over an invention in exchange for publication of information on their invention (see para. 221 below).
- The extent to which formal reorganization proceedings, as opposed to some form of voluntary negotiations, are relied upon to achieve the objectives of reorganization varies between countries.
- The extent to which formal reorganization proceedings as opposed to some form of informal process are relied upon to achieve the objectives of reorganization varies between countries.
- A now increasingly arrogant and extremely well armed Hamasexpects such a lull to be agreed upon only in exchange for newconcessions from both Israel and Egypt.
- Girls are literally sold upon marriage (the father is paidmoney for his daughter’s labor and reproductive capacity) and jointheir husband’s household.
- In the terminology of property law, such cash or other tangible or intangible property received in exchange upon a sale or other transfer is considered to be “proceeds of disposition”.