- The Executive Board may wish to: (a) take note of document DP/2004/8 and the report submitted by the independent assessment mission to Myanmar, in particular the strategic challenges and recommendations mentioned therein; and (b) request that the Administrator take account of and implement the findings of the independent assessment mission, as appropriate, during the HDI phase IV.
- Let us wish them a peaceful and happy childhood and work together towards that end.
- The train gave a jolt and I missed. Wish I'd got him.
- We share a common goal. I too wish to save this world.
- Therefore, we wish today to express a threefold purpose.
- To uphold the wishes of the community, and the community drew up this constitution. I'm sorry, Rayyan. You cannot be a member of the board.
- I just came to drop off my gift and wish you well. Okay. Okay, well, I'll get out of your hair.