- I seem to have run out of... ...the loan-out forms. So if you can come back tomorrow...
- Oh, well, uh, he drove through my tollbooth one day, short a quarter, so I loaned him one. Then the next week, he borrowed another one.
- - Well, loan us some money, borrow the flash car. - Oh, yeah.
- You know where to go? Want to your loan My GPS?
- A butcher named Zhang borrowed money but didn't repay the loan
- Most of the moveable assets are already covered by a loan agreement in one form or another.