- (b) facilitate maximization of the value of the insolvency estate;
- (b) Facilitate maximization of the value of the insolvency estate;
- Japan is willing to bring its own technologies that maximize the potential of drip irrigation.
- To reduce our dependence on food imports, the Government is implementing a plan to maximize food production.
- Students of law are familiar with the maxim that the stream cannot rise higher than its source.
- However, in cases clearly involving public funds, consideration could be given to the possibility of maximizing recovery.
- Here interpretative maxims and conflict-solution techniques such as the lex specialis, lex posterior or lex superior become useful.
رفع ، علّى ، أسمى ، رقّى ، أرقى ، ذُروة