- You got the new laptop, the Facebook account.
- It asked whether the Company had contracts with the Military Industrialization Corporation (MIC) and reviewed the Company's contracts and accounts.
- Felicia in Accounting, she puts on this whale sound CD, and I'm like, "What's that sound?
- In that connection, his predecessor had held non-State actors to account in respect to the right to health.
- You're just gonna plant a chip in her computer during the job that links her to various... shady bank accounts.
- You do not sleep, you do not leave these streets, until every last crook, ramper, and sneakthief is accounted for.
- As for the million dollars... it will be placed into an interest-bearing account... given to your son on his 18th birthday.
- Students spend their entire four years at universitystudying a single subject, be it accounting or computerscience.
- Seriously, stop humming! Ok? This isn't accounting or wherever the hell you and your little pockey calculator were transferred from
- They ( the souls ) are then returned towards their True Lord Allah – ; pay heed ! Only His is the command ; and He is the Swiftest At Taking Account .
someone whose job is to keep and check financial accounts