- You got the new laptop, the Facebook account.
- It asked whether the Company had contracts with the Military Industrialization Corporation (MIC) and reviewed the Company's contracts and accounts.
- Felicia in Accounting, she puts on this whale sound CD, and I'm like, "What's that sound?
- In that connection, his predecessor had held non-State actors to account in respect to the right to health.
- You're just gonna plant a chip in her computer during the job that links her to various... shady bank accounts.
- You do not sleep, you do not leave these streets, until every last crook, ramper, and sneakthief is accounted for.
- As for the million dollars... it will be placed into an interest-bearing account... given to your son on his 18th birthday.
- Students spend their entire four years at universitystudying a single subject, be it accounting or computerscience.
- Seriously, stop humming! Ok? This isn't accounting or wherever the hell you and your little pockey calculator were transferred from
- (g) The Organization's financial statements are presented in accordance with the ongoing recommendations of the Working Party on Accounting Standards of the Administrative Committee on Coordination.
someone whose job is to keep and check financial accounts