- The main exception should be an involuntary change of nationality.
- Involuntary testing and disclosure of HIV status
- Involuntary testing and disclosure of HIV status 64 - 67 17
- The male reveals attraction through unconscious and involuntary physical signs.
- Involuntary testing has similarly disastrous consequences in the health-care sector.
- I also know about locked-in syndrome... that things are either involuntary... or voluntary.
- It could be the onset of something called Tardive Dyskinesia, involuntary tics and spasms.
- The United Nations Security Council, having ended its involuntary vow of silence, should make its authoritative voice heard.
- I spent today soaking in every word, every gesture, every involuntary reaction of these 23 former suspects.