- There are seven of these decrees because they incorporated several consecutive updates from the Committee.
- The initial consensus was ruptured in the 1980s as consecutive economic crises led to a redefinition of the role of the State in education.
- The tangible decline in the agricultural production, the scarcity of hard currency necessary for consecutive food imports and the weakened purchasing power of the population at large have all contributed to a significant and lasting food deficit.
- Yesterday, 20 October, the Israeli occupying forces used F-16 war planes and helicopter gunships to carry out at least five consecutive air strikes against densely populated civilian neighbourhoods in Gaza City.
- Indeed, during this most recent raid, the Israeli occupying forces have used a large contingent of troops in tanks, armoured vehicles and bulldozers to launch consecutive attacks against the civilian population in Beit Lahiya, Beit Hanoun and the Jabiliya refugee camp.