- However, it does not support a differentiation of commitments based on different categories of countries.
- She added that the differentiation between citizens and non-citizens should not be used as a pretext for racial discrimination.
- It had been noted that the tools to target FDI had evolved from cost reduction tools to differentiation and specialization.
- In connection with its work on fertility, the Division has analysed the educational and occupational differentials between men and women and their impact on fertility.
- The possibility of including sectoral CDMs in the future regime was also raised, as well as the concept of differentiation among developing countries.
- What may be considered by some to be product differentiation on food safety grounds, may be considered by competitors to be another form of trade barrier.
- Furthermore, it is worth studying the use of brand names or geographical indications to differentiate organic products, in particular in export markets.
- Except for a very few municipal initiatives on differentiation, there is no provision for specific assistance for victims of this crime.
- 15.2 There is nothing in the laws that provide differential recognition between men and women save for the references to traditional customs and values.