No exact translation found for إعلان مناقصة
Do you mean:
Medicine General Economy
- The entire property wiII be sold to the highest bidder. AII right.
- The entire property will be sold in block to the highest bidder.
- Similarly, Panama reported full implementation of such measures and further provided information on the announcement of tenders in one national newspaper and the establishment of an electronic procurement system.
- In the former case, tenders have been issued for bids on destroyed weapons.
- In particular, Presidential Decree No. 305 of 8 April 1997, "Immediate measures to prevent corruption and reduce public spending with regard to the purchase of products to meet national requirements" authorizes procedures for the purchase of medicines by tender.
- Observers have noted that the UNCITRAL Model Procurement Law allows procuring entities to use optional lists to choose firms to participate in some procurement methods that do not require advertising, such as restricted tendering, competitive negotiations, requests for proposals and single-source procurement.
- Some commentators have suggested that the requirements for advertising and a mini-tender phase may operate as a disincentive to use this system.
- Rehabilitation of district and regional government compounds is under way in Bay region, and engineering surveys have been completed and tenders launched in Bakool region.
- Most information related to an ERA is made available to participants already at the stage of advertising a notice of auction, in particular in the auction rules.
- The Advisory Committee notes from paragraphs 10 and 22 that a shortlist of vendors is being drawn up and tender documents prepared.