- For many, AIDS is “no longer a death sentence” but a chronic condition.
- As a result, therefore, Iraqis are unable to access the health care services that they need for the treatment of chronic conditions, as well as acute needs.
- Discussion with the WHO DAR team coordinator, 13-14 April 2002, about issues such as upgrading professional skills for rehabilitation for people with chronic conditions.
- In developed countries, chronic conditions account for much functional limitation; information on the prevalence of these conditions would be provided by the set of measures that deal with biologic measures.
- The thing is, though, there's no sign of acute or chronic sinus condition.
- They should learn how to deal with substance abuse among young people, vaccination and nutrition, chronic conditions, trauma and other health problems that may begin in youth and affect their well-being during adulthood.
- These include physical injuries, such as fractures and abdominal/thoracic injuries, and chronic health conditions, including chronic pain and gastrointestinal disorders.
- The second deals with health promotion, including an emphasis on preventive care and effective management of chronic conditions, as well as on adequate training of health-care providers in geriatric medicine and an expansion of home-care services and support to family caregivers.