- Particular attention is given to high quality industrial goods destined for Iran.
- The ever-increasing global demand for energy and industrial goods and services represents a daunting challenge.
- The current focus is on agriculture, industrial goods, services, rules and trade facilitation.
- They will remain an important source of import demand,especially for high technology and industrial goods.
- In the negotiations on industrial goods, the “Swiss formula”, never before used, will slash tariffs for industrial goods in developing countries, damaging or even destroying many local industries.
- Over the last 55 years, commodity prices had declined in absolute terms and relative to industrial goods.
- Semi-finished goods included in lists approved by the Council if they enter in the production of industrial goods.
- Negotiations in the area of industrial goods were also crucial to developing countries' industrialization strategies.
- Its growth was fueled by an extraordinarily rapidstructural transformation towards an increasingly sophisticated setof industrial goods.