- Asset and liability management is the process of controlling the relationship of assets to liabilities — that is, managing the spread between them.
- (f) Focusing the response more on outcomes and results than on controlling the process;
- Our Mr. Bowman had all the fat he needed to transform, but he lacked the medication to control the process.
- It differs from arbitration because in conciliation the parties retain full control over the process and the outcome and the process is non-adjudicatory.
- • Must use electronic processing to detect, measure and/or record physical phenomena or to control a physical process
- In their view, meaningful participation implies that the indigenous communities have control over development processes and resources by ensuring that they are able to give or withhold their free, prior and informed consent.
- ACE will help scientists measure and understand the chemical processes that control the distribution of ozone in the Earth's atmosphere, especially at high latitudes.
- For example, a newly developed matrix will allow better control of the legislation process for any law under review.
- The Model Law contains definitions, procedures, and guidelines on related issues based upon the importance of party control over the process and outcome.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Process group that includes Change Management and Configuration Management.هي مجموعة العمليات الموجودة في الأيزو 20000 التي تشمل إدارة التغيير و إدارة التهيئة.