- Winding, twisting and turning, gyrating, writhing. Incessant writhing.
- You've got to get your mind off this incessant waiting.
- And then when he's weary, emasculate him with your incessant nagging.
- Because I am sick and tired of your cosmic girlfriend's incessant whining.
- And if we were over there, you would scare them away with your incessant chatter.
- And I awake from this incessant dream with a cry, shuddering cold.
- Punishment was incessant. Every Officer had the right to inflict it.
unceasing, continual, repeated
خالد ، أزليّ ، أبديّ ، سرمدي ، دائم