- Leto's continued success makes the other great houses nervous, Rabban.
- Success has not been possible because of the Turkish intransigence and partitionist designs.
- We wish the organization continued growth and success in the future.
- The operation was a success. Kayla and Sam continued to receive routine care.
- Here's to you, David, my new son-in-law... to your continued success.
- That's great, Mr. Zuckerberg, but I was hoping you could tell us how education was instrumental to your success.
- I can assure him of our continued commitment and our support for the successful transition of Timor-Leste.