- Abolishing such chronic attitude is truly a "major and difficult revolution".
- “A126.96.36.199 The combination of chronic toxicity and intrinsic fate properties reflects the potential hazard of a substance.
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) reports that most persistent economic and chronic poverty situations are enhanced and compounded by a governance crisis.
- In the definition of “Chronic aquatic toxicity” replace “potential or actual properties” with “the intrinsic property” and insert “aquatic” before “exposures”.
- The political, judicial and governance institutions must be revamped, while simultaneously addressing the chronic social and economic poverty of the Haitian people.
- Mr. Assiah (Togo) said that the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons had a particularly adverse effect on developing countries because of their inherent chronic instability and the fact that they were coveted for various reasons.
- UNRWA was currently grappling with expensive, large-scale camp improvement schemes; entrenched poverty resulting from socio-economic exclusion and chronic mental illness; and stress caused by poor living conditions in overcrowded camp areas.
- We believe that adequately addressing the following economic and social issues is essential to sustainable development in the region: chronic and persistent poverty, the impact of globalization, sustainable energy development, sustainable agriculture for food security, human settlements development, unsustainable consumption and production patterns, human development and coping with natural disasters.نعتقد بأنه لا بد لتحقيق التنمية المستدامة في المنطقة من معالجة القضايا الاقتصادية والاجتماعية التالية معالجة وافية: الفقر المتأصل والمستمر، وآثار العولمة، وتنمية الطاقة المستدامة، الزراعة المستدامة من أجل الأمن الغذائي، وتنمية المستوطنات البشرية، وأنماط الإنتاج والاستهلاك غير المستدامة، والتنمية البشرية ومواجهة الكوارث الطبيعية.