- Experiments with new methods were carried out to encourage a dialogue from the top, down, from the bottom, up and across the Organization.
- Rule 110.15: Exceptions to the use of formal methods of solicitation
- Methods used to build the necessary knowledge base on poverty reduction and land degradation;
- Such a method could include a demographic database of shifting gender distribution and political involvement.
- Methods of establishing the border in view of the application of the rule of uti possidetis;
- The foundation will be a common database and uniform, transparent estimation methods.
- Analysis of the database is providing insight into trends, risks and trafficking methods and routes.
- Such groups and individuals act in the style of Al-Qaida and follow its precepts and methods, but are only very loosely part of Al-Qaida.
- i Denotes host country's 2005 data, the World Bank's database, Atlas method (US$).