- The Council will remain in session while the votes are counted.
- - That's exactly the reason... - Can we please count the votes that
- There's no way the counting of votes can cause irreparable harm.
- And everybody's vote counts, no matter how crippled or black or female they are.
- On what grounds would the counting of votes cause irreparable harm to Bush?
- Contributions from delegations on national experience in modernizing the counting of votes, particularly in parliaments, would be welcome.
- Vote counting requires that we learn the lessons from the October 2004 presidential election.
- There should be independent scrutiny of the voting and counting process and access to judicial review or other equivalent process so that electors have confidence in the security of the ballot and the counting of the votes.