- 64/1, “Propaganda against Religious Freedom”.
- When the media succumbs to Maoist propaganda... how will the public know the truth?
- Article 20: The prohibition of propaganda for war and the advocacy of hatred
- Article 20. The prohibition of propaganda for war and of advocacy of hatred 335 - 340 52
- Al Bakoun Ala Al Ahd was a logistical and propaganda tool for GIA, to which it pledged its allegiance.
- That propaganda should make us think twice about accepting the revolting invitation to visit the Israeli entity.
- Mr. Ando said paragraph (f) indicated that propaganda should not be used to advocate war. But States often used hate propaganda in civil and international wars to rouse the interest of the population.
- Any propaganda in advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that would constitute incitement to discrimination should be prohibited by law.
- 7.5 In addition to the Human Rights Act, the Canadian Criminal Code contains three provisions relating to hate propaganda: (a) advocating genocide (sect.