- Any hesitation on the part of the Council would cast doubt on its steadfastness.
- Contribution to the maintenance of peace results from steadfastness in mediation to put an end to conflicts.
- We also call on the international community and the United Nations to remain steadfast in their commitment to Afghanistan.
- The Movement encourages the Member States of the United Nations and the Secretary-General to remain steadfast in this regard.
- You can be sure of the steadfast and determined support of the delegation of Paraguay as you carry out your duties.
- Survival will not necessarily be of the fittest, but will depend rather on the sturdiness and steadfastness of the general will.
- Special mention should be made of the steadfastness displayed by UNRWA workers in face of the threat of Israeli air raids on Palestinian towns and villages.
- The steadfastness of the Secretary-General in the past few years in steering the United Nations in this direction is promising.
- New Zealand remains a steadfast supporter of UNFPA's mission and work, and is providing an increasing amount of core and non-core resources to the Fund.