- The Claimant further states that the contractor experienced a delay of 45 days in performing the contract, and that when the telephone lines became available, a waiting list of subscribers for the lines existed.
- However, as a result of problems encountered by the contractor in recruiting staff, allegedly due to the commencement of military operations, the contractor was unable to commence performance of the contract.
- The Working Group has been faced with the question of whether, as a matter of principle, it should propose specific obligations for parties conducting business electronically that may not exist when they contract through more traditional means.
- The Committee's minutes dated 22 November 2005 (ICTR/LCC/05/08), revealed that the Chief Procurement Officer had stated that the overspending in the case of the other vendor was due largely to contract monitoring difficulties in the Procurement Section arising partly from various purchase orders being issued to the same supplier under the same contract (ICTR/CON/02/09).
- It is important to bear in mind that in the competitive entertainment market, agents and promoters must make prior expenditures on the booking of performance venues, reservations for travel and accommodation and contracts for needed infrastructure.وتفاقمت المشاكل التي واجهها الاقتصاد الكوبي بسبب الحصار وازدادت تعقيدا بعد تفكك أواصر نظام التعاون الاقتصادي الاشتراكي وتفكك الاتحاد السوفياتي نفسه إذ أصيبت كوبا مرة أخرى بضربة جديدة نتيجة بتر علاقاتها مع شركائها التجاريين التقليديين، وهم في هذه المرة اتحاد الجمهوريات الاشتراكية السوفياتية وبلدان أوروبا الشرقية.