- • The EU code of conduct on treating the export of weapons
- Consequently, it has served to set the standard for dealing with conduct and discipline matters.
- We call on Israel to review its conduct and strategy in dealing with the Palestinian Authority.
- And frankly, I don't think this is any way for you to conduct your business.
- Villagers and merchants from both sides conducted a briskbusiness and border trade unfettered by the authorities.
- IAPSO continues to conduct seminars for the business community on how to do business with the United Nations.
- The Bureau has not conducted any reviews of LISCR revenues or compared those received to projected budget figures.
- Women are left to deal with the consequences of battles which they often have no part in conducting.
- They should be able to demonstrate sound judgement and the interpersonal skills necessary for conducting restorative processes.