- There are, toward a payment, successive manual data entries, of:
- Programmes presumed to be more successful had to be included as well as those presumed to be less successful.
- Successful graduates were then included in a database of qualified women.
- UNJSPF's business continuity plan did not incorporate certain provisions critical for the successful resumption of business.
- The requirements for advancement to successive levels of responsibility in the Organization, together with the establishment and enforcement of clear standards, would be developed.
- The list of States that have signed, ratified, acceded or succeeded to the Convention, as well as the dates of their signature, ratification, accession or succession, is contained in the annex to the present report.
- Decides to include in the provisional agenda of its fifty-ninth session an item entitled "Nationality of natural persons in relation to the succession of States".
- Decides to include in the provisional agenda of its sixty-third session the item entitled "Nationality of natural persons in relation to the succession of States".
- A key component of career progression is the need for mobility across jobs, departments and duty stations, and career and succession planning.