- (a) Right of petition and hierarchical recourse;
- Indigenous Fijians and Rotumans have a hierarchical social structure.
- (31) Hierarchical relations between norms of international law.
- Since when did our society become so hierarchical?
- Approach the hierarchical superior of the perpetrator with a view to obtaining a hierarchical remedy;
- • Keeping under review the proposed hierarchical framework and priorities;
- This definition arranges the factors of access to foods hierarchically.
- The term “disposal” should certainly be understood as hierarchical subordination.
- This takes place only in hierarchical relations involving jus cogens.