- The mainstreaming programme for children with disabilities is designed to allow these children to pursue their studies in ordinary classes.
- - Allow for more in-depth analysis of issues and areas of concern,
- It will also allow other forms of data processing and analysis to be optimised.
- This delegation also observed that the yearly update would allow regional and goal-specific analysis.
- The detailed reports thus obtained allow an adequate analysis.
- Those tools also allow for consistency in analysis.
- This analysis has allowed UNFIP to analyse all completed projects with balances outstanding more than two years.
- In order to allow for comparative analysis, data for each year are reported separately.
- The programme allows young professionals to participate in the analytical and operational work of UNCTAD.