- Do not talk to her. Do not listen to her. Do not accede to any of her requests.
- Additionally the Police receive and accede to requests for information through INTERPOL.
- Acceding to a request by the Special Rapporteur, 318 women prisoners were released on humanitarian grounds.
- If there were no objections, he would take it that the Special Committee wished to accede to those requests.
- In one case, the Committee was unable to accede to a request for the de-listing of a suggested individual.
- UNCT members felt most constrained in acceding to partner countries requests to harmonize their headquarter-determined procedures.
- In acceding to this request, the Security Council recalls that the Interim Authority in Afghanistan will be established on 22 December 2001.
- If there were no objections, he would take it that the Committee wished to accede to that request in accordance with established practice.
- However, according to Amnesty International, Swedish migration courts often did not maintain confidentiality, nor did they always accede to asylum- seekers' request for closed hearings.