- Her sharp wit was dulled when she choked... on her own severed tongue.
- Spare parts, super glue and enough fresh batteries to choke a hungry, hungry hippo.
- Spare parts, superglue, and enough fresh batteries to choke a Hungry Hungry Hippo. - Think you're gettin'?old?
- Spare parts, superglue, and enough fresh batteries to choke a Hungry Hungry Hippo. - Think you're gettin' old?
- She probably choked on something. Little piece of Lego or something.
- That is until he choked on a marshmallow... and almost died when no one noticed he turned blue.
- One vital mechanism to counter proliferation that the Committee has not addressed adequately is the need to choke off the supply of funds to proliferators.
- Secondly, we must combine in a longer-term initiative to defeat the monster of international terrorism by choking off its funds, by cutting its supply of munitions and technical support and by denying it the bases from which it plans and prepares its actions.
بتّ ، بتر ، أمضى ، إمضاء ، بتك ، بتل ، فصل ، برت ، تجاوز ، تخليف ، جاز ، سار ، جدّ ، عظم ، صار جديدًا ، عظمة ، والد ، حصد ، اهتبّ ، بجّ ، خلف ، بتّت ، بتّك ، بتّل