- Multiple in the sense of at least a few, maybe not at the same time... but sequentially.
- These new working strategies should be introduced sequentially and should be given time to attain optimal functioning status.
- Someone will need to remain behind in the city to transfer the power from one device to the other, to rotate them sequentially.
- The military component would deploy in a sequential manner, in close coordination with the international security forces of the Combined Task Force that are currently present in the Dili area.
- This initial decentralized approach to securing support from United Nations agencies reflected the recognition that individual agencies had competitive strengths which would be tapped as the need arises, in a sequential and incremental manner.
- Mr. Buallay (Bahrain), stating his preference for sequential consideration of the various sections of the draft programme of action, stressed the importance of producing some form of political statement or recommendation as an outcome of the Conference, and hence for the Preparatory Committee to discuss the political aspects of the issue.