- (c) Sequenced information strategies: process and experience with strategies;
- A mathematical sequence discovered by a 12th-century mathematician named Fibonacci.
- The time sequence of the consumption of eggs is expressed in kg (gross) for the same reason.
- We are facing what one could call a sequence of complex crises in Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere.
- I know you said dream sequences are for fags, but I think it could work, don't you?
- He described the shelling of his home as part of a sequence of acts undertaken by Israel in recent weeks to “undermine the Palestinian Authority”.
- As it is partly linked to the question of attribution, it may be preferable to deal with it in immediate sequence.
- To improve the ability of children to learn, an appropriately paced and sequenced instructional programme and effective instructional materials will be developed.