- Well, but you're perpetuating it. That's really messed up.
- And all I get in turn is this perpetual resentment!
- A life of perpetual enclosure and almost complete silence?
- Children are vulnerable, and perpetual conflict interrupts their education and destroys their future.
- Both the proliferation and the perpetual possession of nuclear weapons pose an unacceptable global danger.
- The case of Kosovo is unique because the operation just goes on in perpetuity.
- I mean, the shit with Phil and his little brother and the perpetual hard-on he's still got with us.
- This serves only to perpetuate the selective and discriminatory character of the Treaty.