- There are those among us who would prefer history to remain unchanged.
- “Unchanging consistency of standpoint has never been considered a virtue in great statesmen.
- Men's degree of occupation remains practically unchanged by the presence of children in the household.
- You may continue your career for ten years, ten years of perfect, unchanged beauty.
- What if God's love is like the sun, constant and unchanging?
- I swore to uphold the law, because the law is steady, the law is unchanging, the law needed to be protected.
- What was once regarded as featureless, unchanging and inexhaustible is now known to be complex, dynamic and finite.
- Hence, we reject the suggestion that the Disarmament Commission cannot be efficient so long as its current working methods remain unchanged.
- Low-income countries have huge needs for investment in infrastructure and the social sector, but face problems of unchanged economic structure and low domestic saving.