- Successful demobilization and reintegration can help to prevent continuing cycles of violence.
- Israel, the occupying Power, cannot continue to commit these crimes against the Palestinian people under its occupation with impunity.
- The Government rejects any dialogue with the national democratic opposition; it persecutes political parties, continues to declare them illegal and punishes their leaders and activists.
- OHCHR-Nepal continues to interview alleged victims of torture and to urge the authorities to carry out effective investigations of their own and to punish the perpetrators.
- Those rules of behaviour continued to be reviewed periodically, and he hoped that they would serve to prevent such abuses and punish the perpetrators.
- A considerable number of children continue to be educated in 2-3 shifts on account of the poor condition of school premises.
- They also assist with succession planning by which potential candidates may be assessed and developed to ensure leadership continuity in key positions in field missions.
- Those countries must be encouraged to continue down the road of reform and must not be penalized by a reduction in or elimination of official development assistance.
- The Tribunals have indicated that the continued protection of victims and witnesses and the effective administration of justice require a judicial capacity to sanction any violation of Tribunals' orders.
- (c) The successive results of the auction established according to the evaluation criteria specified in the notice of the electronic reverse auction must instantaneously be communicated on a continuous basis to all bidders;