- The Committee remained, however, somewhat perplexed.
- "You must be perplexed upon suddenly receiving this letter...."
- Well, everyone looks so happy, and yet, so perplexed.
- - I'm perplexed. I'm- I'm just like all these things. - Uh-huh.
- Sadness, perplexity, joy and hope are all mixed up within me.
- - I'm perplexed. I'm - I'm just like all these things. - Uh-huh.
- The Committee finds the use of the past tense to describe planned outputs perplexing.
التباس ، غُمُوض ، ارتباك ، تردُّد ، برق ، خوف ، دهشة ، بهيتة ، كذب