- The review provided useful feedback and recommendations for corrective measures.
- The results of the review shall be included in the reports of the Council's deliberations.
- A working group has been constituted to review these recommendations and to suggest corrective actions for review in the Trilateral Advisory Panel.
- (a) Validation of methodology for review of major equipment and self-sustainment rates;
- (b) Periodically review unliquidated obligations and correct any errors identified in a timely manner (para. 48);
- According to government sources, the Committee is to review the problems that religious minorities face and recommend corrective policies.
- Those reviews are followed by needs analysis and evaluation of established post requirements, reporting and corrective action.
- The contractor is responsible for responding to the results of these reviews and developing and implementing appropriate corrective actions.