- 10-shot, magazine fed, rotating bolt recoil-reducing muzzle brake.
- A rotating transposition that shifts every day of the diary.
- In fact it's a giant rotating disc 200,000 light years wide.
- Short-circuit each of them. That should stop the left gear from rotating.
- Rotating fund groups: A traditional form of credit that has existed in the Lao PDR for generations.
- Marge, until you start serving healthy food the midday mommies are pulling you from snack rotation.
- The meeting suggested the use of innovative mechanisms for the mobilization of domestic savings, such as the use of rotating savings and credit associations.