- The court of first instance declined to grant the request.
- I found six other instances... ...of revenues being under-reported.
- The wife may seek a separation from her husband in the following two instances:
- The request was refused by the Court of First Instance and thereafter by the European Court of Justice.
- No one knows, for instance, how many requests for exemptions are not forwarded by Member States.
- In at least one instance, an exemption request has been pending for three years.
- An applicant shall have the right to appeal against the decision at first instance.
- A Magistrate may also act as Coroner, but only at the instance of the Law Officers.
طلب الزاد ، استزادة ، قصد ، إبغاء ، كلّف ، أمر ، تكليف ، طلب الزيادة