- This case is discussed in more detail in paragraph 72.
- (b) Details of the proceedings in cases of libel, slander, defamation and insult;
- Details of the proceedings in cases of libel, defamation, slander or calumny;
- No evidence is provided to corroborate the complainant's story, which lacks in detail and clarity.
- There was a unanimous call for regular sharing of information and a detailed chronology of events.
- As detailed in table 2 above, the proposed programme budget for the seven regional offices consists of $7,750,000 from regular resources and $82,000,000 in other resources.
- The details are in the invitation, In case you change your mind. You're the only father she's got.
- These States presented a detailed list of situations for which consultations should be called:
- Many of the 18 Governments which responded to the invitation provided very detailed information.