- In such cases, patents can be, and have been, invalidated.
- His passport's been invalidated, except for return to the US.
- His passport's been invalidated, except to return here.
- No; legally, she could invalidate the sale even after the transfer of title.
- The reasons that led to that invalidation of the election results were not adequately disclosed.
- Invalidating this result is also tantamount to a distortion of the free will of Member States.
- The Turkmen residence permit shall be declared invalid and revoked if the person:
- Paragraph 9 of resolution 1617 (2005): invalidation of stolen/lost passports and use of Interpol database
- Warranties are invalid if you don't use the product for its intended purpose.
- A norm that purports to set aside or derogate from a norm that is non-derogable will be invalid.
state of making invalid