- The above marks shall appear consecutively in the sequence given.
- These two working groups may function in a consecutive manner.
- The Committee conducted two workshops for the second consecutive year on law awareness for social workers.
- For the second consecutive fiscal year, the Government was in the black and at the close of 2003 had an excess of $1.4 million.
- The Working Group noted the distinct circumstances in which article 44 (e) applied - consecutive negotiations on price only - that allowed exclusion on a relatively objective basis (the price alone).
- The EU had on several occasions called for greater efficiency in the work of the governing bodies and had suggested, inter alia, that PBC and Board sessions might be held consecutively in non-budget years so as to release valuable additional funds for programme delivery.
- The EU considered that the work of the governing bodies could be made more efficient, thereby releasing additional funds for programme delivery. For example, PBC and Industrial Development Board sessions might be held consecutively during non-budget years.
- Such an arrangement would eliminate the duplicative review by the Committee for Programme and Coordination of the objectives, expected accomplishments and indicators of achievement which currently takes place as a result of its consecutive review of the medium-term plan and the subsequent proposed programme budget.
- In accordance with the non-compliance procedure adopted by the Parties, the Implementation Committee is to consist of representatives of 10 Parties which are elected for two years on the basis of equitable geographical distribution. Outgoing Parties may be re-elected for one consecutive term.
- The observer from the World Bank explained that the Bank might have difficulty with using the proposed procurement method for quantifiable (or non-intellectual) types of services and intellectual services that might be more appropriately procured through consecutive rather than simultaneous negotiations.
containing on an essencially continuous basis