- The power of persuasion, and this whole time, you were the girl next door.
- Sir Nigel Rodley said that it was best to avoid the issue entirely by deleting the words “and as of persuasive force”.
- However, when the ultra vires act exceeds the competence of the organization, the proposed rule becomes less persuasive.
- We talk about leaders being more energetic, morerisk-taking, more optimistic, more persuasive, and more empatheticthan other people.
- Many fraudsters can be very charming and persuasive people.
- Mr. Shearer said that he favoured retaining the expression “persuasive force” because many national courts and commentators had used the word “persuasive” in reference to the Committee's views.
- The way you conducted and guided our deliberations will be with us in the future and guide us by its example of patience, hard work and the power of persuasion.
- Politicians, however, prefer to couch the objective in moreuplifting and persuasive terms than that of crassly increasingconsumption.
- And he eventually wins more and more people over, for he has a remarkable power of persuasion over the masses.