- As I said, a single ballot. That's one vote, folks!
- That means that 1.5 million ballots weren't actually recounted.
- The ballot was scanned, but the machine died before the vote was counted.
- He voted for Gore. He's a lawyer for Gore and he's stealing a ballot!
- Out of 151 ballots cast, with no invalid ballots and no abstentions, a majority of 101 votes was required for election.
- Of the 112,000 voters enlisted on the common roll, 69,343 cast their ballots.
- For the Group of Asian States, out of 152 ballots cast, with 1 invalid ballot and no abstentions, a majority of 101 votes was required for election.
- For the Group of African States, out of 152 ballots cast, with one invalid ballot and two abstentions, a majority of 100 votes was required for election.
cause somebody to vote on something secretly;vote by ballot