- He desires only to please his Lord , the Supreme .
- But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors ; -
- Well, we're out of time, unless there are any burning desires...
- You know how you said you could help me with any desire, and nothing was forbidden?
- That proves a very important point: the occupying authorities in Palestine do not seek peace; nor do they desire it.
- Except only the desire to seek the Countenance of his Lord , the Most High ;
- But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High ;
- However, the desire of the Territory not to request independence remains.
- It would therefore be desirable, as much as possible, to avoid any requests for postponements.