- The Arab masses have accepted what their regimes have accepted, not because they were satisfied, but because it was a necessity.
- You're facing death with acceptance, and that's good.
- You can spend your whole life... ...trying to win your parents' acceptance, believe me.
- I'm gonna be forced to accept that you're giving me the brush off, and honestly I don't think your sister would be able to take that. ♪ Tell me 'bout your life ♪ ♪ tell me all your little secrets ♪ ♪ you're my evening girl ♪
- Accept our thanks, oh Lord... for this food to sustain our life with... and fill our hearts with gladness.
- If those agreements have widespread acceptance and mutualconsistency, the result will be a stable international monetarysystem.
- (b) Set a clearly defined minimum age of sexual consent at an internationally acceptable level in its domestic law;
- While globalization was accepted as a fact of economic life, it was not viewed favourably by all countries.