- It is imperative now that we act decisively and move in the right direction.
- And the focus this year has shifted decisively away fromit.
- The Council could have acted decisively to nudge the peace process forward.
- That is a great shame, and we are resolved to decisively reverse the situation.
- But they are a necessary step to start off the endogenous process needed to tackle these problems decisively and effectively.
- Therefore, it is the job of all nations to act decisively to prevent it and to punish perpetrators.
- For their own economic interest, industrial countries should open their markets more decisively to developing countries.
- Yes, 8 May 1945 was a day of liberation to which the Sovietarmy contributed decisively.
- Governments alone will not be able to launch the broad-based approach that is required to address this problem decisively.