- He's currently sewing two consecutive life terms at Dade.
- The Main Committees held consecutive meetings for the purpose of electing their chairmen.
- A similar question might arise as far as consecutive voyages are concerned.
- Ladies and gentlemen, in honor of her retirement after 17 consecutive victories,
- I know that we can find three consecutive weeks that do not interfere with other events.
- Throughout the past decade, five consecutive Israeli Governments had sought to achieve peace.
- A pledge has to fulfill two semesters but they don't have to be consecutive.
- Breach of the conflict of interest provisions; Breach of the confidentiality provisions; Failure to attend [x][two] consecutive meetings of the executive board; [Other reasons as the executive board deems appropriate].