- It's that fight that made me fall in love with you in the first place.
- Indeed, the fight against terrorism should become an ongoing activity of the United Nations.
- However, today's reality shows that it is not enough to simply adopt legal instrument in the fight against terrorism.
- The continent is establishing realistic and relevant priorities: infrastructures, education, water, the fight against poverty and good governance.
- And he's also the reason why I am fighting so hard to make this park a reality.
- If in fact the Jews truly are shapeshifters, and I believe I have presented enough evidence here to prove that they are, then we must unite as a species to fight them, and stop their plan of global domination and the control of our freedom.
- Indeed, defending the bombing of innocents in the name of freedom fighting is simply incomprehensible.
- If so, debt relief would actually have a perverse effect on the global fight against poverty.
- There are in fact plenty of ways to fight back, but notwith outdated ideologies.
- It is recommended that the Security Council should establish an anti-terrorism mechanism to explore and formulate and conduct concrete programmes for the fight against terrorism.
حارب ، قاتل ، عارك ، نازل ، حقيقة ، صحيح ، مادّيّ ، ملموس ، حسّيّ ، محقّق ، مؤكّد