- Well, then I guess we have our first tussle there, little lady.
- We must tackle arms control and disarmament issues urgently without getting bogged down in procedural tussles.
- That one gave me a hell of a tussle, but you have to get inside the mind of the fish.
- I got into a bit of a tussle with a piece of taffy and I swallowed my back right molar.
- He also believed footage of the tussles would be a big hit... in the burgeoning home video market.
- But, uh, I had a little tussle with a g-man, uh, took a tase right to the chest, but I shook it off,
- On the second issue, the concept of “ivoirité” became heightened in the political tussle for power after the death of President Félix Houphouët-Boigny.
- Democracy in the Arab world is far more likely to emerge from the daily tussles of a political process in which the current rulers and their opponents come to realize that they cannot vanquish each other.
- Indeed, if this tussle heats up, smaller States can expect direct pressure — on the one hand, from these aspirants to support them, and on the other, from their detractors not to do so.
- Yunus’s tussle with the government of Bangladesh, which hadtried to retire him on grounds of age (he is 70) before firing himfrom his own board, is entangled in his country’s complicatedpolitics.
نضال ، كفاح ، جهاد ، نزال ، قتال