- DNA synthesis is the reverse process to DNA sequencing.
- It involves turning the sequence data back into physical material.
- The human Alu sequences don't wanna bond with foreigners.
- (f) The Hyogo Framework calls for concerted and well-sequenced actions.
- Sequencing is the identification of the order of the nucleotides which make up genetic information.
- In the 1970s it was possible to generate DNA sequences by hand.
- In other words it is possible to selectively switch off the operation of a given sequence.
- NEW YORK – A name is just a sound or sequence ofletters.
- DNA shuffling was used in 2002 to combine sequences from four microbes to produce a new sequence with 270 to 540 times greater activity than the best parental sequence.